Namaste Tribe! Day 4 of DeFi Week begins with Aave (LEND) listing on WazirX, and you will be able to buy, sell, trade LEND in our USDT market. We’re also running a Highest Trader Kaun tomorrow, 16th July 2020.
What about LEND Deposits & Withdrawals?
LEND is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we will start LEND trading without enabling its deposits and withdrawals. What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You won’t be able to deposit LEND from another wallet to WazirX
- Trading — You will be able to buy, sell, trade LEND in our USDT market. When you buy LEND, it will appear in your “Funds”
- Withdrawals — You won’t be able to withdraw LEND from your WazirX wallet. You can, however, sell it in the USDT market
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw LEND on WazirX very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
How can I participate in the contest and win?
Winners will be decided on the basis of the volume and number of LEND traded in our USDT market. Here’s how to qualify:
For volume of trades: Minimum trade volume of ₹5,000 worth of LEND
For number of trades: Minimum 50 trades
When is the contest?
Thursday, 16th July: 11 AM — 9 PM IST
What’s the bounty?
For volume of trades:
- For the highest volume of trades: 1339.04 LEND (worth ₹25,000)
- For the 2nd highest volume of trades: 856.98 LEND (worth ₹16,000)
- For the 3rd highest volume of trades: 642.74 LEND (worth ₹12,000)
- For each of the next top 17 highest volume of trades: 53.56 LEND (worth ₹1,000)
For the number of trades:
- For the highest number of trades: 482.05 LEND (worth ₹9,000)
- For the 2nd highest number of trades: 267.80 LEND (worth ₹5,000)
- For the 3rd highest number of trades: 128.54 LEND (worth ₹2,400)
- For each of the next top 17 highest number of trades: 42.84 LEND (worth ₹800)
Note: You can qualify for only one category of bounty (volume or number) whichever has a higher value. For example, if you’re the 2nd highest trader in terms of number, and 2nd highest in terms of volume, then you’ll get bounty for the “volume”. Also, self-trading is not allowed.
“Aave” is a Finnish word which translates to “ghost” in English. The ghost represents Aave’s focus of creating a transparent and open infrastructure for decentralized finance. Aave is an open source and non-custodial protocol enabling the creation of money markets. Users can earn interest on deposits and borrow assets.
- Trading price (past 24 hrs): $0.241750 USD / 18.67 INR
- Global Market Cap (past 24 hrs): $288,746,312 USD
- Global Trading Volume (past 24 hrs): $18,064,378 USD
- Circulating Supply: 1,299,999,942 LEND
Happy Trading!Disclaimer: Cryptocurrency is not a legal tender and is currently unregulated. Kindly ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading cryptocurrencies as they are often subject to high price volatility. The information provided in this section doesn't represent any investment advice or WazirX's official position. WazirX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change this blog post at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.