Table of Contents
Namaste Tribe! 🙏
Bitcoin Diamond is listed on WazirX and you can buy, sell, trade $BCD in the USDT market.
BCD/USDT trading is live on WazirX! Share this
What about BCD Deposits & Withdrawals?
BCD is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we will start BCD trading by enabling its deposits on WazirX via Binance.
What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You can deposit BCD from Binance wallet to WazirX.
- Trading — You can buy, sell, trade BCD in our USDT market. When you buy BCD, it will appear in your “Funds”.
- Withdrawals — You will be able to withdraw BCD in a few days after the listing.
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw BCD from other wallets very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) was created in November 2017 and is a hard-fork of Bitcoin. Like Bitcoin, Bitcoin Diamond attempts to be used as a store of value and medium of exchange. BCD has also adopted SegWit and the Lightning Network technology. The network uses a X13 mining algorithm, instead of SHA-256d in the case of Bitcoin in an attempt to be ASIC-resistant.
The developers of Bitcoin Diamond have set the cryptocurrency’s total supply as 210 million, i.e., 10 times more than Bitcoin.
- Trading price (at the time of writing): $2.36 USD
- Global Market Cap (at the time of writing): $440,351,367 USD
- Global Trading Volume (at the time of writing): $7,983,693 USD
- Circulating Supply: 186,492,897.95 BCD
- Total Supply: 189,492,898 BCD
Share this with your friends
Happy Trading! 🚀
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens as they are often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.Disclaimer: Cryptocurrency is not a legal tender and is currently unregulated. Kindly ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading cryptocurrencies as they are often subject to high price volatility. The information provided in this section doesn't represent any investment advice or WazirX's official position. WazirX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change this blog post at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.