Table of Contents
Namaste Tribe! 🙏
Beam is listed on WazirX and you can buy, sell, trade BEAM in the USDT market.
BEAM/USDT trading is live on WazirX! Share this
What about BEAM Deposits & Withdrawals?
Beam is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we will start BEAM trading by enabling its deposits on WazirX via Binance.
What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You can deposit BEAM from Binance wallet to WazirX.
- Trading — You can buy, sell, trade BEAM in our USDT market. When you buy BEAM, it will appear in your “Funds”.
- Withdrawals — You will be able to withdraw BEAM in a few days after the listing.
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw BEAM from other wallets very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
BEAM is a confidential decentralized finance platform that runs on a combination of two blockchain protocols– LelantusMW and Mimblewimble. Using the MimbleWimble protocol, Beam is able to enhance privacy and fungibility, while reducing blockchain bloating and improving scalability. Addresses are not stored in the blockchain and transactions are private by default. To maximize privacy to the network, Beam utilizes LelantusMW, offering an anonymity set of up to 64 kilobytes.
BEAM is designed to be a deflationary coin with capped supply, halving every four years and stopping emission altogether after 133 years.
- Trading price (at the time of writing): $0.6103 USD
- Global Market Cap (at the time of writing): $63,286,776 USD
- Global Trading Volume (at the time of writing): $10,994,141 USD
- Circulating Supply: 103,689,640.00 BEAM
- Total Supply: 103,693,960 BEAM
Share this with your friends
Happy Trading! 🚀
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens as they are often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.Disclaimer: Cryptocurrency is not a legal tender and is currently unregulated. Kindly ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading cryptocurrencies as they are often subject to high price volatility. The information provided in this section doesn't represent any investment advice or WazirX's official position. WazirX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change this blog post at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.