Hello Tribe! 👋
Get ready to level up your Crypto game with WazirX’s interesting ‘Learn and Earn’ campaign! We have partnered with one of the budding blockchain ecosystems, Bitgert (BRISE). Participate in the quiz, trade BRISE, and get a chance to win 4 Billion BRISE tokens as rewards. Read the blog to get all the information.
Let’s get started!
About the campaign
Everything is just the same! Read the blog carefully, understand everything about BRISE, answer 10 simple questions related to it (get 5 or more questions correct), and at the end, trade BRISE on WazirX with INR 500 minimum. You can stand a chance to win 4 Billion BRISE tokens as rewards.
About Bitgert (BRISE)
Bitgert (BRISE) is an affordable and highly-scalable Crypto platform for various Web3 projects like metaverse, NFTs, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), etc. In July 2021, Bitgert made its official launch as an app on the BNB Chain. The project was initially known as Bitrise, with its native token named BRISE. Bitrise rebranded itself as Bitgert in December 2021. Post-rebranding, the platform’s operations continue to run on BNB Chain; also, the rebranding didn’t affect the token much.
Jumping to 2022, Bitgert introduced its own blockchain network in February that used the Proof-of-Authority (PoA) consensus mechanism. Bitgert Chain or Brise Chain was the name given to the new network. Bitgert Chain positioned itself as a platform with no gas fees and the technical capability to process up to 100,000 transactions per second (TPS). Due to this, Bitgert is among the top rankings when it comes to blockchain speed.
Bitgert supports smart contracts and is compatible with the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), which ensures a high degree of interoperability with the Ethereum blockchain, the world’s largest smart contract platform.
BRISE is the native token of Bitgert’s Chain. As mentioned above, BRISE was initially launched as a token on the BNB Chain. The project still keeps a token address on the BNB Chain.
When Bitgert Chain was released, BRISE was issued as the native Crypto of the chain. Bitgert started a buyback mechanism where it purchases the BNB BRISE tokens and burns them.
BRISE’s main applications were staking and payment of Bitgert’s low gas fees. Decentralized Applications (DApps) that are connected to the platform can also use it. For example, BRISE is one of the Cryptos that are available for swaps on Bitgert’s own Decentralized Exchange (DEX).
BRISE can be staked via both BNB Chain and Bitgert Chain.
Quick key features
- Fast and scalable: 100,000 transactions per second and 15 seconds block.
- Decentralized: A fully decentralized blockchain with high-speed transactions.
- Zero gas fees: Zero-cost gas fees on the blockchain.
What can you create using the Bitgert chain?
To empower brands to build better communities and products in Web3, the Bitgert chain offers the following:
- Decentralized Finance (DeFi)
- Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs)
- Decentralized Exchanges (DEX)
- Metaverse and games
- Bitgert Exchange
Not just trading Crypto, Bitgert Exchange provides more features. It enables transfers and provides payment solutions, unveiling the potential for carrying out sophisticated Crypto transactions.
Bitgert Exchange is a rapidly growing, trustworthy, and secured Crypto trading platform, impacting economic freedom on a worldwide scale.
- Bitgert P2P Marketplace
On Bitgert’s P2P Marketplace, you can buy and sell anything, anytime, anywhere. You can connect your wallet to purchase and sell anything, along with its simple and user-friendly interface. They also provide escrow protection for their user, with some high-level security.
- PayBrise – A Payment Gateway
With easy integration and setup, you can accept BRISE as payment, where you can also have instant settlement on your wallet. They also provide 24/7 support and assistance to their users.
How can you earn the reward?
In this round of Learn & Earn campaign, you can get a chance where you can earn rewards worth 4 Billion BRISE tokens.
Step 1: Answer 10 easy questions related to BRISE.
Step 2: Trade BRISE on WazirX worth INR 500 minimum during the campaign period, i.e., 16th March 12 PM – 19th March 11:59 PM IST.
Step 3: 500 winners will be chosen randomly and rewarded.
NOTE: You must be a registered user of WazirX and complete the KYC verification process to be eligible for this contest.
About the reward
What’s a contest without rewards? After finishing the quiz, trading BRISE worth INR 500 minimum, 500 lucky winners will be chosen randomly and eligible to get a share from a reward pool of 4 Billion BRISE tokens.
NOTE: The prizes will be distributed in BRISE.
|Rank||Amount per rank/ Slab (in BRISE)|
Terms & Conditions
- Only KYC-verified users are eligible for a reward.
- Users will need to have/create an account on WazirX to be eligible to claim the reward.
- Rewards are limited and will be distributed randomly. Users are eligible for the reward after completing the quiz and trading $BRISE worth INR 500 minimum on WazirX during the campaign period, i.e., 16th March 12 PM – 19th March 11:59 PM IST.
- Rewards will only be distributed to those random learners who have passed the quiz and traded BRISE on WazirX.
- Prizes will be distributed by the 10th April, 2023.
- Rewards are sponsored and distributed by the BRISE team.
- WazirX has no obligation for payment of any tax in conjunction with the distribution or use of any reward.
- WazirX has the right to reverse the funds in case any suspicious activity is detected/suspected without any prior notice.
- Rewards are void if restricted or prohibited by law.
- WazirX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or cancel the giveaway rules and announcement at any time and for any reason without prior notice.
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens, as they are often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make its best efforts to choose high-quality coins but will not be responsible for your trading losses.Disclaimer: Cryptocurrency is not a legal tender and is currently unregulated. Kindly ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading cryptocurrencies as they are often subject to high price volatility. The information provided in this section doesn't represent any investment advice or WazirX's official position. WazirX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change this blog post at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.