Namaste Tribe! MIOTA is now listed on WazirX as a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative!
You can now buy, sell, trade IOTA in our USDT market on WazirX.
What about IOTA Deposits & Withdrawals?
IOTA is part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we have started IOTA trading without enabling its deposits and withdrawals. What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You won’t be able to deposit IOTA from another wallet to WazirX. However, if you want to deposit a high volume of IOTA, we will provide you with a special deposit address, and it will allow you to sell your tokens on WazirX. You can contact us by filling up this form here.
- Trading — You will be able to buy, sell, trade IOTA in our USDT market. When you buy IOTA, it will appear in your “Funds”
- Withdrawals — You won’t be able to withdraw IOTA from your WazirX wallet. You can, however, sell it in the USDT market.
Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
Share this news with everyone by clicking here.
MIOTA (IOTA) is a distributed ledger for the Internet of Things that uses a directed acyclic graph (DAG) instead of a conventional blockchain.
Its quantum-proof protocol, Tangle, reportedly brings benefits like ‘zero fees, infinite scalability, fast transactions, and secure data transfer’.
You can read their white paper here.
- Trading price (past 24 hrs): $0.387691 (₹27.29 INR)
- Global Market Cap (past 24 hrs): $1,077,598,231 USD
- Global Trading Volume (past 24 hrs): $19,869,704 USD
- All time high: $5.23 (₹358.36 INR)
- Circulating Supply: 2,779,530,283 IOTA
- Total Supply: 2,779,530,283 IOTA
*Above content is migrated from medium to wazirx blogDisclaimer: Cryptocurrency is not a legal tender and is currently unregulated. Kindly ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading cryptocurrencies as they are often subject to high price volatility. The information provided in this section doesn't represent any investment advice or WazirX's official position. WazirX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change this blog post at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.