Namaste Tribe! Civic (CVC) is listed on WazirX and you can buy, sell, trade CVC in our INR and USDT market.
What about CVC Deposits & Withdrawals?
CVC is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we have started CVC trading without enabling its deposits and withdrawals. What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You won’t be able to deposit CVC from another wallet to WazirX
- Trading — You will be able to buy, sell, trade CVC in our INR and USDT market. When you buy CVC, it will appear in your “Funds”
- Withdrawals — You won’t be able to withdraw CVC from your WazirX wallet. You can, however, sell it in the USDT market
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw CVC on WazirX very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
Civic is a non-custodial wallet on the Ethereum blockchain that allows users to store cryptocurrencies and identity proofs. The platform enables users to set up their own virtual identity and leverage it for verifications. This is done by using Identity.com’s open-source ecosystem that uses a “blockchain-based, decentralized marketplace to connect identity requesters, identity validators, and users to reusable identity verification services”. After the personally identifiable information is verified by identity validators, a reference to the locally stored personally identifiable information is ported onto the blockchain, where service providers can access it with the proper permission from the user.
- Trading price (past 24 hrs): $0.4869 USD
- Global Market Cap (past 24 hrs): $326,254,074 USD
- Global Trading Volume (past 24 hrs): $49,367,208 USD
- Circulating Supply: 670,000,000 CVC
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 CVC
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens as they are often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.Disclaimer: Cryptocurrency is not a legal tender and is currently unregulated. Kindly ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading cryptocurrencies as they are often subject to high price volatility. The information provided in this section doesn't represent any investment advice or WazirX's official position. WazirX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change this blog post at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.