Table of Contents
Namaste Tribe! Reserve Rights (RSR) is listed on WazirX and you can buy, sell, trade RSR in our USDT market.
What about RSR Deposits & Withdrawals?
RSR is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we have started RSR trading without enabling its deposits and withdrawals. What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You won’t be able to deposit RSR from another wallet to WazirX
- Trading — You will be able to buy, sell, trade RSR in our USDT market. When you buy RSR, it will appear in your “Funds”
- Withdrawals — You won’t be able to withdraw RSR from your WazirX wallet. You can, however, sell it in the USDT market
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw RSR on WazirX very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
Reserve Rights (RSR) is the utility token of the Reserve Protocol, a stablecoin platform on Ethereum. The Reserve Protocol comprises a dual token model: the RSR utility token and the RSV stablecoin backed by a basket of assets as collateral. As the value of the collateral tokens may be volatile, when the marketcap of collateral tokens the platform holds is not sufficient to back up the marketcap of the RSV stablecoin in a 1:1 fashion, the platform will mint more RSR tokens and use them to purchase more collateral assets on secondary markets. Conversely, when there are excess collateral tokens on the platform, the excess will be used to buy back RSR tokens on secondary markets, which will be subsequently burnt.
- Trading price (past 24 hrs): $0.08143 USD
- Global Market Cap (past 24 hrs): $1,071,585,111 USD
- Global Trading Volume (past 24 hrs): $496,790,702 USD
- Circulating Supply: 13,159,999,000 RSR
- Max Supply: 100,000,000,000 RSR
- Total Supply: 100,000,000,000 RSR
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens as they are often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.Disclaimer: Cryptocurrency is not a legal tender and is currently unregulated. Kindly ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading cryptocurrencies as they are often subject to high price volatility. The information provided in this section doesn't represent any investment advice or WazirX's official position. WazirX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change this blog post at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.