Namaste Tribe! VeChain (VET) is listed on WazirX and you can buy, sell, trade VET in our USDT market.
What about VET Deposits & Withdrawals?
VET is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we will start VET trading without enabling its deposits and withdrawals. What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You won’t be able to deposit VET from another wallet to WazirX
- Trading — You will be able to buy, sell, trade VET in our USDT market. When you buy VET, it will appear in your “Funds”
- Withdrawals — You won’t be able to withdraw VET from your WazirX wallet. You can, however, sell it in the USDT market
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw VET on WazirX very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
VeChain is a blockchain-powered supply chain platform. Begun in 2015 and launched in June 2016, VeChain aims to use distributed governance and Internet of Things (IoT) technology to create an ecosystem which solves some of the major problems with supply chain management. The platform uses two in-house tokens, VET and VTHO, to manage and create value based on its VeChainThor public blockchain. The idea is to boost the efficiency, traceability and transparency of supply chains while reducing costs and placing more control in the hands of individual users.
- Trading price (past 24 hrs): $0.017170 USD
- Global Market Cap (past 24 hrs): $1,104,271,835 USD
- Global Trading Volume (past 24 hrs): $296,175,219 USD
- Circulating Supply: 64,315,576,989 VET
- Total Supply: 86,712,634,466 VET
Happy Trading!Disclaimer: Cryptocurrency is not a legal tender and is currently unregulated. Kindly ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading cryptocurrencies as they are often subject to high price volatility. The information provided in this section doesn't represent any investment advice or WazirX's official position. WazirX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change this blog post at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.