Namaste Tribe! Waltonchain (WTC) is listed on WazirX and you can buy, sell, trade WTC in our USDT market.
What about WTC Deposits & Withdrawals?
WTC is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we will start WTC trading without enabling its deposits and withdrawals. What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You won’t be able to deposit WTC from another wallet to WazirX
- Trading — You will be able to buy, sell, trade WTC in our USDT market. When you buy WTC, it will appear in your “Funds”
- Withdrawals — You won’t be able to withdraw WTC from your WazirX wallet. You can, however, sell it in the USDT market
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw WTC on WazirX very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
Waltonchain (WTC) is building an ecosystem that melds blockchain, RFID technology, and IoT (Internet of Things). The Walton team develops and produces Transaction ID-reading RFID chips, which can generate their own random ID hashes that are uploaded simultaneously to the blockchain via their RFID reader. This translates to enhanced operational efficiency, especially for supply chain use cases such high-end clothing identification, food & drug traceability, and logistics tracking.
- Trading price (past 24 hrs): $0.337038 USD
- Global Market Cap (past 24 hrs): $9,835,691 USD
- Global Trading Volume (past 24 hrs): $3,620,660 USD
- Circulating Supply: 29,182,764 WTC
- Total Supply: 70,000,000 WTC
- Max Supply: 100,000,000 WTC
Happy Trading!Disclaimer: Cryptocurrency is not a legal tender and is currently unregulated. Kindly ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading cryptocurrencies as they are often subject to high price volatility. The information provided in this section doesn't represent any investment advice or WazirX's official position. WazirX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change this blog post at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.