Namaste Tribe! 🙏
DODO is listed on WazirX and you can buy, sell, trade DODO in the USDT market.
DODO/USDT trading is live on WazirX! Share this
What about DODO Deposits & Withdrawals?
DODO is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we will start DODO trading by enabling its deposits on WazirX via Binance.
What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You can deposit DODO from Binance wallet to WazirX.
- Trading — You can buy, sell, trade DODO in our USDT market. When you buy DODO, it will appear in your “Funds”.
- Withdrawals — You will be able to withdraw DODO in a few days after the listing.
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw DODO from other wallets very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
DODO is a DeFi protocol and on-chain liquidity provider whose unique proactive market maker (PMM) algorithm aims to offer better liquidity and price stability than automated market makers (AMM).
The PMM pricing mechanism, which mimics human trading, utilizes oracles to gather highly accurate market prices for assets. It then provides enough liquidity close to these prices in order to stabilize the portfolios of liquidity providers, lower price slippage, and negate impermanent loss by allowing arbitrage trading as a reward.
- Trading price (at the time of writing): $1.79 USD
- Global Market Cap (at the time of writing): $198,913,556 USD
- Global Trading Volume (at the time of writing): $87,368,087 USD
- Circulating Supply: 110,551,965.00 DODO
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 DODO
Share this with your friends
Happy Trading! 🚀
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens as they are often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.Disclaimer: Cryptocurrency is not a legal tender and is currently unregulated. Kindly ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading cryptocurrencies as they are often subject to high price volatility. The information provided in this section doesn't represent any investment advice or WazirX's official position. WazirX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change this blog post at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.