Namaste Tribe! Dogecoin (DOGE) is listed on WazirX, and you can buy, sell, trade DOGE in our USDT market. We’re also running a Highest Trader Kaun tomorrow, 10th July 2020.
What about DOGE Deposits & Withdrawals?
DOGE is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we have started DOGE trading without enabling its deposits and withdrawals. What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You won’t be able to deposit DOGE from another wallet to WazirX
- Trading — You will be able to buy, sell, trade DOGE in our USDT market. When you buy DOGE, it will appear in your “Funds”
- Withdrawals — You won’t be able to withdraw DOGE from your WazirX wallet. You can, however, sell it in the USDT market
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw DOGE on WazirX very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
How can I participate in the contest and win?
Winners will be decided on the basis of the volume and number of DOGE traded in our USDT market. Here’s how to qualify:
For volume of trades: Minimum trade volume of ₹5,000 worth of DOGE
For number of trades: Minimum 50 trades
When is the contest?
Friday, 10th July: 9 AM — 9 PM IST
What’s the bounty?
For volume of trades:
- For the highest volume of trades: 75987 DOGE (worth ₹25,000)
- For the 2nd highest volume of trades: 48632 DOGE (worth ₹16,000)
- For the 3rd highest volume of trades: 36474 DOGE (worth ₹12,000)
- For each of the next top 17 highest volume of trades: 3039 DOGE (worth ₹1,000)
For the number of trades:
- For the highest number of trades: 27355 DOGE (worth ₹9,000)
- For the 2nd highest number of trades: 15197 DOGE (worth ₹5,000)
- For the 3rd highest number of trades: 7294 DOGE (worth ₹2,400)
- For each of the next top 17 highest number of trades: 2431 DOGE (worth ₹800)
Note: You can qualify for only one category of bounty (volume or number) whichever has a higher value. For example, if you’re the 2nd highest trader in terms of number, and 2nd highest in terms of volume, then you’ll get bounty for the “volume”. Also, self-trading is not allowed.
According to CoinMarketCap, Dogecoin (DOGE) is based on the popular “doge” Internet meme and features a Shiba Inu on its logo. Dogecoin has been used primarily as a tipping system on Reddit and Twitter to reward the creation or sharing of quality content. You can get tipped Dogecoin by participating in a community that uses the digital currency, or you can get your Dogecoin from a Dogecoin faucet. A Dogecoin faucet is a website that will give you a small amount of Dogecoin for free as an introduction to the currency, so that you can begin interacting in Dogecoin communities.
- Trading price (past 24 hrs): $0.003823 USD
- Global Market Cap (past 24 hrs): $479,116,869 USD
- Global Trading Volume (past 24 hrs): $831,994,248 USD
- Circulating Supply: 125,311,597,887 DOGE
Happy Trading!Disclaimer: Cryptocurrency is not a legal tender and is currently unregulated. Kindly ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading cryptocurrencies as they are often subject to high price volatility. The information provided in this section doesn't represent any investment advice or WazirX's official position. WazirX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change this blog post at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.