Namaste Tribe! 🙏
FLOKI is listed on WazirX, and you can buy, sell, trade FLOKI in the INR market.
FLOKI/INR trading is live on WazirX! Share this
What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You can deposit FLOKI on WazirX.
- Trading — You can buy, sell, trade FLOKI in our INR market. When you buy FLOKI, it will appear in your “Funds.”
- Withdrawals — You will be able to withdraw FLOKI in a few days after the listing.
Floki (FLOKI) is the people’s cryptocurrency and the utility token of the Floki Ecosystem. It is a cryptocurrency birthed by fans and members of the Shiba Inu (SHIB) community and is inspired by (and named after) Elon Musk’s Shiba Inu.
Musk is a prominent fan of Dogecoin, although he publicly denied owning any SHIB. Floki Inu is working on “four flagship utility projects:”
- An NFT gaming metaverse called Valhalla
- A suite of decentralized finance products launched under the “FlokiFi” umbrella.
- An NFT and merchandise marketplace called FlokiPlaces
- A content and education platform called the University of Floki
The community calls itself the “Floki Vikings” in honor of Floki (Musk’s dog) that was named after a Viking character. Floki vows to take its community efforts seriously and has been listed several times in the Top 10 of LunarCrush’s social engagement leaderboards. Floki has also partnered with leading crypto projects that include Chainlink, Trader Joe, and ApeSwap for its FlokiFi Locker digital asset locker protocol.
- Trading price (at the time of writing): $0.00003005 USD
- Global Market Cap (at the time of writing): $264,195,178 USD
- Global Trading Volume (at the time of writing): $58,767,599 USD
- Circulating Supply: 8,917,452,316,422 FLOKI
- Total Supply: 20,000,000,000,000 FLOKI
Share this with your friends
Happy Trading! 🚀
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens as they are often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.