Namaste Tribe! 🙏
League Of Kingdoms is listed on WazirX and you can buy, sell, trade LOKA in the USDT market.
LOKA/USDT trading is live on WazirX! Share this
What about LOKA Deposits & Withdrawals?
League Of Kingdoms is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we will start LOKA trading by enabling its deposits on WazirX via Binance.
What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You can deposit LOKA from Binance wallet to WazirX.
- Trading — You can buy, sell, trade LOKA in our USDT market. When you buy LOKA, it will appear in your “Funds”.
- Withdrawals — You will be able to withdraw LOKA in a few days after the listing.
League of Kingdoms (LOKA) is a blockchain-based Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) strategy game. As a play-to-earn ecosystem League of Kingdoms allows players to earn real income through in-game activity.During gameplay users can build kingdoms, raise armies, form alliances and compete on the battlefields for power and wealth. The game supports player-versus-environment (PvE), player-versus-player (PvP) and party-play (MMO) gaming modes.While the League of Kingdoms’s governance token LOKA allows holders to take part in the decision-making process on the platform, purchase in-game items and profit through staking, the project’s utility token called DST (Dragon Soul Token) is necessary for breeding Dragos, the dragon-like in-game characters.
- Trading price (at the time of writing): $1.38 USD
- Global Market Cap (at the time of writing): $34,723,500 USD
- Global Trading Volume (at the time of writing): $$81,203,094 USD
- Circulating Supply: 25,100,000.00 LOKA
- Maximum Supply: 500,000,000 LOKA
Share this with your friends
Happy Trading! 🚀
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens as they are often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.