Table of Contents
Namaste Tribe! 🙏
You can buy, sell, and trade $PERP in the INR market.
PERP/INR trading is live on WazirX! Share this
What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You can deposit $PERP on WazirX.
- Trading — You can buy, sell, and trade Perpetual Protocol in our INR market. When you buy $PERP, it will appear in your “Funds.”
- Withdrawals — You will be able to withdraw $PERP in a few days after the listing.
About Perpetual Protocol
Perpetual Protocol is a decentralized exchange (DEX) for futures on Ethereum and xDai. Traders can go long or short with up to 10X leverage on a growing number of assets like BTC, ETH, DOT, SNX, YFI, and others. Trading is non-custodial, meaning traders always retain possession of their assets, and on-chain. Perpetual Protocol utilizes a virtual automated market maker (vAMM), which provides on-chain liquidity with predictable pricing set by constant product curves. Furthermore, Perpetual Protocol designed its vAMMs to be market-neutral and fully collateralized.
The declared vision of Perpetual Protocol is to create the world’s best, most accessible, and most secure decentralized derivatives trading platform. By building on our DeFi projects and allowing projects to build on Perpetual Protocol, the company embraces the “DeFi money lego” ethos. After hitting a number of milestones in its roadmap, such as launching staking pools and implementing limit and stop-orders, Perpetual Protocol plans to expand to other chains, introduce leveraged tokens, and launch dynamic liquidity in its pools.
- Trading price (at the time of writing): $0.5851 USD
- Global Market Cap (at the time of writing): $37,357,262 USD
- Global Trading Volume (at the time of writing): $10,092,138 USD
- Circulating Supply: 66,002,157 PERP
- Total Supply: 150,000,000 PERP
Share this with your friends
Happy Trading! 🚀
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens as they are often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.