Namaste Tribe! 🙏
Quant (QNT) is listed on WazirX and you can buy, sell, trade QNT in the USDT market.
QNT/USDT trading is live on WazirX! Share this
What about QNT Deposits & Withdrawals?
QNT is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we will start QNT trading by enabling its deposits on WazirX via Binance.
What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You can deposit QNT from Binance wallet to WazirX.
- Trading — You can buy, sell, trade QNT in our USDT market. When you buy QNT, it will appear in your “Funds”.
- Withdrawals — You will be able to withdraw QNT in a few days after the listing.
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw QNT from other wallets very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
Quant launched with the goal of connecting blockchains and networks on a global scale, without reducing the efficiency and interoperability of the network. It is the first project to solve the interoperability problem through the creation of the first blockchain operating system. The main aim of Quant — using Overledger — is to bridge the gap that exists between different blockchains. The backbone of the project is the Overledger network, which Quant bills as the ecosystem on which the future digital economy ecosystem will be built.
- Trading price (at the time of writing): $153.59 USD
- Global Market Cap (at the time of writing): $1,854,093,923 USD
- Global Trading Volume (at the time of writing): $38,839,211 USD
- Circulating Supply: 12,072,738.00 QNT
- Total Supply: 14,612,493 QNT
Share this with your friends
Happy Trading! 🚀
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens as they are often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.Disclaimer: Cryptocurrency is not a legal tender and is currently unregulated. Kindly ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading cryptocurrencies as they are often subject to high price volatility. The information provided in this section doesn't represent any investment advice or WazirX's official position. WazirX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change this blog post at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.