Table of Contents
Namaste Tribe! 🙏
RAMP is listed on WazirX and you can buy, sell, trade RAMP in the USDT market.
RAMP/USDT trading is live on WazirX! Share this
What about RAMP Deposits & Withdrawals?
RAMP is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we will start RAMP trading by enabling its deposits on WazirX via Binance.
What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You can deposit RAMP from Binance wallet to WazirX.
- Trading — You can buy, sell, trade RAMP in our USDT market. When you buy RAMP, it will appear in your “Funds”.
- Withdrawals — You will be able to withdraw RAMP in a few days after the listing.
RAMP DeFi is a decentralized protocol that intends to boost DeFi adoption by allowing non-Ethereum (ETH) users to stake tokens on ETH platforms; at the same time, Ethereum users can interact with the RAMP protocol and increase their yields.
RAMP DeFi allows the staked capital of non-ERC-20 staking blockchains to be collateralized into a stablecoin known as rUSD that is issued on the Ethereum blockchain. The main result of this is the maximization of capital efficiency on stacked digital assets, where users earn staking rewards, unlock liquidity from staked assets and stack multiple yield streams at the same time.
- Trading price (at the time of writing): $0.0452 USD
- Global Market Cap (at the time of writing): $21,599,285 USD
- Global Trading Volume (at the time of writing): $40,172,972 USD
- Circulating Supply: 477,836,747 RAMP
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 RAMP
Share this with your friends
Happy Trading! 🚀
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens as they are often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.Disclaimer: Cryptocurrency is not a legal tender and is currently unregulated. Kindly ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading cryptocurrencies as they are often subject to high price volatility. The information provided in this section doesn't represent any investment advice or WazirX's official position. WazirX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change this blog post at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.