Namaste Tribe! 🙏
Oasis Network is listed on WazirX and you can buy, sell, trade $ROSE in the USDT market.
ROSE/USDT trading is live on WazirX! Share this
What about ROSE Deposits & Withdrawals?
ROSE is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we will start ROSE trading by enabling its deposits on WazirX via Binance.
What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You can deposit ROSE from Binance wallet to WazirX.
- Trading — You can buy, sell, trade ROSE in our USDT market. When you buy ROSE, it will appear in your “Funds”.
- Withdrawals — You will be able to withdraw ROSE in a few days after the listing.
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw ROSE from other wallets very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
Designed for the next generation of blockchain, the Oasis Network is the first privacy-enabled blockchain platform for open finance and a responsible data economy. Combined with its high throughput and secure architecture, the Oasis Network is able to power private, scalable DeFi, revolutionizing Open Finance and expanding it beyond traders and early adopters to a mass market. Its unique privacy features can not only redefine DeFi, but also create a new type of digital asset called Tokenized Data that can enable users to take control of the data they generate and earn rewards for staking it with applications — creating the first-ever responsible data economy.
- Trading price (at the time of writing): $0.1923 USD
- Global Market Cap (at the time of writing): $288,378,708 USD
- Global Trading Volume (at the time of writing): $48,183,720 USD
- Circulating Supply: 1.50B ROSE
- Total Supply: 10,000,000,000 ROSE
Share this with your friends
Happy Trading! 🚀
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens as they are often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.Disclaimer: Cryptocurrency is not a legal tender and is currently unregulated. Kindly ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading cryptocurrencies as they are often subject to high price volatility. The information provided in this section doesn't represent any investment advice or WazirX's official position. WazirX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change this blog post at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.