This article is available in the following languages:
Namaste Tribe! 🙏
Yield Guild Games Token is listed on WazirX and you can buy, sell, trade YGG in the USDT market.
YGG/USDT trading is live on WazirX! Share this
What about YGG Deposits & Withdrawals?
Yield Guild Games Token is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we will start YGG trading by enabling its deposits on WazirX via Binance.
What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You can deposit YGG from Binance wallet to WazirX.
- Trading — You can buy, sell, trade YGG in our USDT market. When you buy YGG, it will appear in your “Funds”.
- Withdrawals — You will be able to withdraw YGG in a few days after the listing.
Yield Guild Games (YGGs) is a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) that invests in virtual world non-fungible tokens (NFTs). The organization’s objective is to develop the world’s largest virtual economy, optimize its assets to maximize utility and share revenues with its stakeholders.In decentralized games, Yield Guild Games has built a community of players and investors who make money by investing in NFTs, used in virtual worlds and blockchain-based games. People became more eager to participate in play-to-earn games due to the pandemic, which helped the platform grow in popularity.
- Trading price (at the time of writing): $0.5597 USD
- Global Market Cap (at the time of writing): $63,991,573 USD
- Global Trading Volume (at the time of writing): $12,885,888 USD
- Circulating Supply: 114,374,547.63 YGG
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 YGG
Share this with your friends
Happy Trading! 🚀
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens as they are often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.Disclaimer: Cryptocurrency is not a legal tender and is currently unregulated. Kindly ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading cryptocurrencies as they are often subject to high price volatility. The information provided in this section doesn't represent any investment advice or WazirX's official position. WazirX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change this blog post at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.