Table of Contents
Namaste Tribe! 🙏
Beta Finance is listed on WazirX and you can buy, sell, trade $BETA in the USDT market.
BETA/USDT trading is live on WazirX! Share this
What about BETA Deposits & Withdrawals?
Beta Finance is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we will start BETA trading by enabling its deposits on WazirX via Binance.
What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You can deposit BETA from Binance wallet to WazirX.
- Trading — You can buy, sell, trade BETA in our USDT market. When you buy BETA, it will appear in your “Funds”.
- Withdrawals — You will be able to withdraw BETA in a few days after the listing.
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw BETA from other wallets very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
Beta Finance’s mission is to offset volatility and facilitate healthy, mainstream adoption of DeFi by individuals and institutions. Beta Finance is a permissionless money market on Ethereum for borrowing, lending, and shorting crypto assets. It allows users to access a scalable and accessible money market where tokens can be listed permissionlessly and automatically and where users can short these tokens.
- Trading price (at the time of writing): $1.24 USD
- Global Market Cap (at the time of writing): $199,193,708 USD
- Global Trading Volume (at the time of writing): $35,264,524 USD
- Circulating Supply: 160,000,000.00 BETA
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 BETA
Share this with your friends
Happy Trading! 🚀
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens as they are often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.Disclaimer: Cryptocurrency is not a legal tender and is currently unregulated. Kindly ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading cryptocurrencies as they are often subject to high price volatility. The information provided in this section doesn't represent any investment advice or WazirX's official position. WazirX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change this blog post at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.