Namaste Tribe! 🙏
BarnBridge is listed on WazirX and you can buy, sell, trade BOND in the USDT market.
BOND/USDT trading is live on WazirX! Share this
What about BOND Deposits & Withdrawals?
BarnBridge is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we will start BOND trading by enabling its deposits on WazirX via Binance.
What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You can deposit BOND from Binance wallet to WazirX.
- Trading — You can buy, sell, trade BOND in our USDT market. When you buy BOND, it will appear in your “Funds”.
- Withdrawals — You will be able to withdraw BOND in a few days after the listing.
BarnBridge, founded in 2019, is a protocol for tokenizing risks. It was launched in September 2020. BarnBridge is a sort of decentralized finance (DeFi) lego for creating tradeable tokens that expose a consumer to market volatility.BarnBridge is a project that expands the functionality of DeFi to make it more flexible and efficient. By tokenizing market fluctuations and exposure to risks, it can reduce volatility for conservative investors or increase it for day traders. BarnBridge enables traditional risk management tools and fixed income instruments on the DeFi market. The main focus is dividing cryptocurrency risks into tranches so market participants, depending on their risk profile, can invest in different products or assets.
- Trading price (at the time of writing): $5.00 USD
- Global Market Cap (at the time of writing): $33,111,311 USD
- Global Trading Volume (at the time of writing): $24,595,363 USD
- Circulating Supply: 6,619,344 BOND
- Total Supply: 10,000,000 BOND
Share this with your friends
Happy Trading! 🚀
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens as they are often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.Disclaimer: Cryptocurrency is not a legal tender and is currently unregulated. Kindly ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading cryptocurrencies as they are often subject to high price volatility. The information provided in this section doesn't represent any investment advice or WazirX's official position. WazirX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change this blog post at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.