This article is available in the following languages:
Namaste Tribe! 🙏
Biswap is listed on WazirX and you can buy, sell, trade BSW in the USDT market.
BSW/USDT trading is live on WazirX! Share this
What about BSW Deposits & Withdrawals?
Biswap is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we will start BSW trading by enabling its deposits on WazirX via Binance.
What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You can deposit BSW from Binance wallet to WazirX.
- Trading — You can buy, sell, trade BSW in our USDT market. When you buy BSW, it will appear in your “Funds”.
- Withdrawals — You will be able to withdraw BSW in a few days after the listing.
Biswap (BSW) is a decentralized exchange (DEX) for BEP-20 tokens on Binance Smart Chain (BSC). Biswap promises the lowest transaction fees of any BSC exchange at 0.1% and vows to be committed to innovation in DeFi through its high-quality products and services. Its referral system allows users to invite others and receive referral fees from farms, launch pools, swaps, and a lottery.
Biswap’s core products include the standard DEX functions like an AMM, liquidity pools, yield farming, an NFT marketplace, and an IDO launchpad
- Trading price (at the time of writing): $1.13 USD
- Global Market Cap (at the time of writing): $248,159,905 USD
- Global Trading Volume (at the time of writing): $129,916,297 USD
- Circulating Supply: 220,490,009 BSW
- Total Supply: 257,904,694 BSW
Share this with your friends
Happy Trading! 🚀
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens as they are often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.Disclaimer: Cryptocurrency is not a legal tender and is currently unregulated. Kindly ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading cryptocurrencies as they are often subject to high price volatility. The information provided in this section doesn't represent any investment advice or WazirX's official position. WazirX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change this blog post at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.