Table of Contents
Namaste Tribe! Balancer (BAL) is listed on WazirX and you can buy, sell, trade BAL in our USDT market.
What about BAL Deposits & Withdrawals?
BAL is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we have started BAL trading without enabling its deposits and withdrawals. What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You won’t be able to deposit BAL from another wallet to WazirX
- Trading — You will be able to buy, sell, trade BAL in our USDT market. When you buy BAL, it will appear in your “Funds”
- Withdrawals — You won’t be able to withdraw BAL from your WazirX wallet. You can, however, sell it in the USDT market
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw BAL on WazirX very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
Balancer is an automated market maker, decentralized exchange and liquidity pool protocol built on Ethereum that allows users to provide liquidity for multiple assets simultaneously. Improving on the idea of liquidity pools pioneered by Uniswap and Bancor, Balancer allows for custom ratios of assets for each pool, instead of just 50-50 of each asset. Each pool can set its own customized trading fee, which rewards liquidity providers who bear the risk of impermanent loss due to fluctuations in value of the assets they hold in the pool.
- Trading price (past 24 hrs): $43.93 USD
- Global Market Cap (past 24 hrs): $305,116,921 USD
- Global Trading Volume (past 24 hrs): $137,754,474 USD
- Circulating Supply: 6,943,831 BAL
- Max Supply: 100,000,000 BAL
- Total Supply: 35,725,000 BAL
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens as they are often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.Disclaimer: Cryptocurrency is not a legal tender and is currently unregulated. Kindly ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading cryptocurrencies as they are often subject to high price volatility. The information provided in this section doesn't represent any investment advice or WazirX's official position. WazirX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change this blog post at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.