Table of Contents
Namaste Tribe! Bancor (BNT) is listed on WazirX and you can buy, sell, trade BNT in our USDT market.
What about BNT Deposits & Withdrawals?
BNT is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we have started BNT trading without enabling its deposits and withdrawals. What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You won’t be able to deposit BNT from another wallet to WazirX
- Trading — You will be able to buy, sell, trade BNT in our USDT market. When you buy BNT, it will appear in your “Funds”
- Withdrawals — You won’t be able to withdraw BNT from your WazirX wallet. You can, however, sell it in the USDT market
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw BNT on WazirX very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
Bancor is a decentralized exchange protocol that allows for the creation of liquidity pools to trade assets. Bancor is composed of smart contracts (called “liquidity pools”) designed to perform algorithmic token trades and pooling of on-chain liquidity. Supporting both ERC-20 and EOS tokens, Bancorimplements a liquidity pool curve on both Ethereum and EOS networks.
- Trading price (past 24 hrs): $8.07 USD
- Global Market Cap (past 24 hrs): $1,285,444,915 USD
- Global Trading Volume (past 24 hrs): $169,437,618 USD
- Circulating Supply: 159,345,218 BNT
- Total Supply: 159,345,218 BNT
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens as they are often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.Disclaimer: Cryptocurrency is not a legal tender and is currently unregulated. Kindly ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading cryptocurrencies as they are often subject to high price volatility. The information provided in this section doesn't represent any investment advice or WazirX's official position. WazirX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change this blog post at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.