Table of Contents
Namaste Tribe! NEO is listed on WazirX and you can buy, sell, trade NEO in our USDT market.
What about NEO Deposits & Withdrawals?
NEO is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we will start NEO trading without enabling its deposits and withdrawals. What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You won’t be able to deposit NEO from another wallet to WazirX
- Trading — You will be able to buy, sell, trade NEO in our USDT market. When you buy NEO, it will appear in your “Funds”
- Withdrawals — You won’t be able to withdraw NEO from your WazirX wallet. You can, however, sell it in the USDT market
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw NEO on WazirX very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
Neo bills itself as a “rapidly growing and developing” ecosystem that has the goal of becoming the foundation for the next generation of the internet — a new economy where digitized payments, identities and assets come together.
Initially known as Antshares, this project was believed to be China’s first-ever public blockchain when it was launched in February 2014. The open-source platform subsequently rebranded to Neo three years later. As well as creating a worldwide community of developers who create new infrastructure for the network and lower barriers to entry, the team behind this project operates an EcoBoost initiative that’s designed to encourage people to build decentralized apps and smart contracts on its blockchain. It’s often been likened to the Chinese version of the Ethereum network.
- Trading price (past 24 hrs): $15.46 USD
- Global Market Cap (past 24 hrs): $1,090,562,584 USD
- Global Trading Volume (past 24 hrs): $361,979,528 USD
- Circulating Supply: 70,538,831 NEO
- Total Supply: 100,000,000 NEO
- Max Supply: 100,000,000 NEO
Happy Trading!Disclaimer: Cryptocurrency is not a legal tender and is currently unregulated. Kindly ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading cryptocurrencies as they are often subject to high price volatility. The information provided in this section doesn't represent any investment advice or WazirX's official position. WazirX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change this blog post at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.