Namaste Tribe! ?
RUNE/INR and RUNE/USDT trading is live on WazirX! Share this
What about RUNE Deposits & Withdrawals?
RUNE is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we will start RUNE trading by enabling its deposits and withdrawals via WazirX <> Binance inter-wallet transfer option.
What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You can deposit RUNE from Binance wallet to WazirX.
- Trading — You can buy, sell, trade RUNE in our INR and USDT market. When you buy RUNE, it will appear in your “Funds”.
- Withdrawals — You can withdraw RUNE from WazirX to your Binance wallet.
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw RUNE from other wallets very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
THORChain is a decentralized liquidity protocol that allows users to easily exchange cryptocurrency assets across Binance Chain, Ethereum, and Bitcoin. Users can stake digital assets in liquidity pools to earn yield from trading fees and rewards in RUNE tokens, THORChain’s native token. THORChain utilizes its Continuous Liquidity Pool (CLP) to dynamically adjust trading fees based on transaction size. THORChain was funded through an initial DEX offering (IDO) which launched through the Binance DEX in July 2019.
- Trading price (past 24 hrs): $6.61 USD
- Global Market Cap (past 24 hrs): $1,553,044,933 USD
- Global Trading Volume (past 24 hrs): $1,553,044,933 USD
- Circulating Supply: 233,836,800.16 RUNE
- Total Supply: 461,668,422 RUNE
Share this with your friends
Happy Trading! ?
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens as they are often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.Disclaimer: Cryptocurrency is not a legal tender and is currently unregulated. Kindly ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading cryptocurrencies as they are often subject to high price volatility. The information provided in this section doesn't represent any investment advice or WazirX's official position. WazirX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change this blog post at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.