Namaste Tribe! UMA is listed on WazirX and you can buy, sell, trade UMA in our USDT market.
UMA Listing Schedule
- Deposits — You can deposit UMA from another wallet to WazirX
- Trading — You can buy, sell, trade UMA in our USDT market
- Withdrawals — You can withdraw UMA from your WazirX wallet
UMA, or Universal Market Access, is a protocol for the creation of synthetic assets based on the Ethereum blockchain. UMA was launched in December 2018. Synthetic assets are a class of assets that represent different, underlying assets and have the same value. UMA specifically enables its users to design and create self-executing, self-enforcing financial contracts secured by economic incentives and run them on Ethereum’s blockchain.
In essence, UMA allows counterparties to digitize and automate any real-world financial derivatives, such as futures, contracts for differences (CFDs) or total return swaps. It also enables the creation of self-fulfilling derivative contracts based on digital assets, like other cryptocurrencies.
- Trading price (past 24 hrs): $8.14 USD
- Global Market Cap (past 24 hrs): $450,096,858 USD
- Global Trading Volume (past 24 hrs): $17,739,769 USD
- Circulating Supply: 55,283,018 UMA
- Total Supply: 101,072,793 UMA
Happy Trading!Disclaimer: Cryptocurrency is not a legal tender and is currently unregulated. Kindly ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading cryptocurrencies as they are often subject to high price volatility. The information provided in this section doesn't represent any investment advice or WazirX's official position. WazirX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change this blog post at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.