Table of Contents
Namaste Tribe! 🙏
Cocos- BCX is listed on WazirX and you can buy, sell, trade $COCOS in the USDT market.
COCOS/USDT trading is live on WazirX! Share this
What about COCOS Deposits & Withdrawals?
Cocos- BCX is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we will start COCOS trading by enabling its deposits on WazirX via Binance.
What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You can deposit COCOS from Binance wallet to WazirX.
- Trading — You can buy, sell, trade COCOS in our USDT market. When you buy COCOS, it will appear in your “Funds”.
- Withdrawals — You will be able to withdraw COCOS in a few days after the listing.
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw COCOS from other wallets very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
COCOS-BlockChain Expedition (BCX) is a platform dedicated to build “the next generation of the digital game economy”. Cocos-BCX has a live programmable mainnet that relies on a Delegated Proof-of-Stake (DPoS) consensus mechanism.
Cocos intends to deliver a “whole new gaming experience”. Specifically, its game experience is provided in a four-phased approach. While it starts by merely using fungible tokens for the in-game economy, its final goal is to fully move onto a blockchain.
- Trading price (at the time of writing): $3.34 USD
- Global Market Cap (at the time of writing): $140,379,860 USD
- Global Trading Volume (at the time of writing): $56,639,032 USD
- Circulating Supply: 42,015,868.00 COCOS
- Total Supply: 100,000,000 COCOS
Share this with your friends
Happy Trading! 🚀
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens as they are often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.Disclaimer: Cryptocurrency is not a legal tender and is currently unregulated. Kindly ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading cryptocurrencies as they are often subject to high price volatility. The information provided in this section doesn't represent any investment advice or WazirX's official position. WazirX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change this blog post at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.