Namaste Tribe! 🙏
Dego Finance is listed on WazirX and you can buy, sell, trade DEGO in the USDT market.
DEGO/USDT trading is live on WazirX! Share this
What about DEGO Deposits & Withdrawals?
DEGO is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we will start DEGO trading by enabling its deposits on WazirX via Binance.
What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You can deposit DEGO from Binance wallet to WazirX.
- Trading — You can buy, sell, trade DEGO in our USDT market. When you buy DEGO, it will appear in your “Funds”.
- Withdrawals — You will be able to withdraw DEGO in a few days after the listing.
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw DEGO from other wallets very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
Dego Finance (Dego) is a cross-chain NFT+DeFi protocol & infrastructure, and an open NFT ecosystem where anyone can mint NFTs, initiate NFT mining, auctions and trading. Dego also offers a cross-chain infrastructure to enable blockchain projects to grow their user base, distribute tokens, and develop more diverse NFT-powered applications. The project is also building a parachain through Substrate, enabling cross-chain NFT asset transfers, combining applications and underlying protocols.
- Trading price (at the time of writing): $8.42 USD
- Global Market Cap (at the time of writing): $72,488,923 USD
- Global Trading Volume (at the time of writing): $26,708,550 USD
- Circulating Supply: 8,607,383.00 DEGO
- Total Supply: 8,607,383 DEGO
Share this with your friends
Happy Trading! 🚀
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens as they are often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.Disclaimer: Cryptocurrency is not a legal tender and is currently unregulated. Kindly ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading cryptocurrencies as they are often subject to high price volatility. The information provided in this section doesn't represent any investment advice or WazirX's official position. WazirX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change this blog post at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.