Namaste Tribe! 🙏
dYdX is listed on WazirX and you can buy, sell, trade $DYDX in the USDT market.
DYDX/USDT trading is live on WazirX! Share this
What about DYDX Deposits & Withdrawals?
DYDX is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we will start DYDX trading by enabling its deposits on WazirX via Binance.
What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You can deposit DYDX from Binance wallet to WazirX.
- Trading — You can buy, sell, trade DYDX in our USDT market. When you buy DYDX, it will appear in your “Funds”.
- Withdrawals — You will be able to withdraw DYDX in a few days after the listing.
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw DYDX from other wallets very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
dYdX is a layer-2 decentralized exchange that supports perpetual, margin trading, and spot trading, as well as lending, and borrowing. dYdX runs on smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain, and allows users to trade with no intermediaries. It enables a robust ecosystem around governance, rewards, and staking — each designed to drive future growth and decentralization of dYdX, resulting in a better experience for users.
- Trading price (at the time of writing): $22.84 USD
- Global Market Cap (at the time of writing):$1,286,822,191 USD
- Global Trading Volume (at the time of writing): $696,678,750 USD
- Circulating Supply: 56,337,466.00 DYDX
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 DYDX
Share this with your friends
Happy Trading! 🚀
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens as they are often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.Disclaimer: Cryptocurrency is not a legal tender and is currently unregulated. Kindly ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading cryptocurrencies as they are often subject to high price volatility. The information provided in this section doesn't represent any investment advice or WazirX's official position. WazirX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change this blog post at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.