CNBC-TV18 in conversation with Balaji S. Srinivasan and Nischal Shetty
The crypto market is at an all-time high and is catching eyeballs due to the constant movement in the prices and investments from big global names (like Tesla, Master card, etc.). These global companies are considering crypto as an asset class and using the same as a payment mechanism.
In the domestic markets, the Government has been in discussions for introducing a bill and laying the groundwork for an official digital currency. However, there seems to be no clarity on this yet. On the other hand, several central banks globally are contemplating such official currencies.
In the first episode of ‘Digital Assets Of The Future – Crypto’, we aim to uncover the lesser-known facts about the crypto market and understand the sector better. Some myths are busted, and the way forward is debated!
In this episode, you can get answers to questions like:
- Why is there so much volatility and price movement in the crypto market?
- How can you categorize crypto? Is it an asset class or a legal tender?
- Technology and crypto go hand in hand. What will happen over time if the financial and software industries work and grow together?
- Can we consider crypto as a foreign asset? Will economic liberalization be the solution?
- We already have the global crypto markets, exchanges, futures exchanges. ETVS, index funds, and so much more. When this sector is growing exponentially, how is India looking at it, and what can be the probable road map for the future?
- Why and how is the crypto industry in itself pushing for regulation?
- Will the Indian crypto market grow from here, and what should the Indian investors look forward to?
- What are the industry experts expecting from the Indian Government?
This episode is a bang-on start to understand the trillion-dollar industry.
With over 10 million Indians owning crypto, their combined valuations can be anywhere between 10,000 to 15,000 crore – and you know what the speakers believe? This is just the beginning of the crazy spree!Disclaimer: Cryptocurrency is not a legal tender and is currently unregulated. Kindly ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading cryptocurrencies as they are often subject to high price volatility. The information provided in this section doesn't represent any investment advice or WazirX's official position. WazirX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change this blog post at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.