Namaste Tribe! Day 2 of DeFi Week begins with Kava (KAVA) listing on WazirX, and you will be able to buy, sell, trade KAVA in our USDT market. We’re also running a Highest Trader Kaun tomorrow, 14th July 2020.
What about KAVA Deposits & Withdrawals?
KAVA is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we will start KAVA trading without enabling its deposits and withdrawals. What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You won’t be able to deposit KAVA from another wallet to WazirX
- Trading — You will be able to buy, sell, trade KAVA in our USDT market. When you buy KAVA, it will appear in your “Funds”
- Withdrawals — You won’t be able to withdraw KAVA from your WazirX wallet. You can, however, sell it in the USDT market
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw KAVA on WazirX very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
How can I participate in the contest and win?
Winners will be decided on the basis of the volume and number of KAVA traded in our USDT market. Here’s how to qualify:
For volume of trades: Minimum trade volume of ₹5,000 worth of KAVA
For number of trades: Minimum 50 trades
When is the contest?
Tuesday, 14th July: 11 AM — 9 PM IST
What’s the bounty?
For volume of trades:
- For the highest volume of trades: 180.557 KAVA (worth ₹25,000)
- For the 2nd highest volume of trades: 115.556 KAVA (worth ₹16,000)
- For the 3rd highest volume of trades: 86.667 KAVA (worth ₹12,000)
- For each of the next top 17 highest volume of trades: 7.222 KAVA (worth ₹1,000)
For the number of trades:
- For the highest number of trades: 65 KAVA (worth ₹9,000)
- For the 2nd highest number of trades: 36.111 KAVA (worth ₹5,000)
- For the 3rd highest number of trades: 17.333 KAVA (worth ₹2,400)
- For each of the next top 17 highest number of trades: 5.777 KAVA (worth ₹800)
Note: You can qualify for only one category of bounty (volume or number) whichever has a higher value. For example, if you’re the 2nd highest trader in terms of number, and 2nd highest in terms of volume, then you’ll get bounty for the “volume”. Also, self-trading is not allowed.
Kava is a DeFi platform for crypto assets. Since 2017, the Kava Labs team has used its blockchain expertise to provide solutions to Ripple, Tendermint/Cosmos, Tezos, MakerDao, and many other leading blockchain projects. Kava’s principal product is a DeFi lending platform for cryptocurrencies. The platform accepts crypto assets as collateral like BTC, XRP and ATOM. Users can instruct the platform to issue loans to themselves. (No-counter party or credit score needed.) And the loans are issued to the user in a USD-pegged stable coin called USDX.
- Trading price (past 24 hrs): $1.81 USD
- Global Market Cap (past 24 hrs): $60,045,849 USD
- Global Trading Volume (past 24 hrs): $13,566,924 USD
- Circulating Supply: 33,485,395 KAVA
- Total Supply: 106,274,714 KAVA
Happy Trading!Disclaimer: Cryptocurrency is not a legal tender and is currently unregulated. Kindly ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading cryptocurrencies as they are often subject to high price volatility. The information provided in this section doesn't represent any investment advice or WazirX's official position. WazirX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change this blog post at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.