Table of Contents
We are continuously working towards making your crypto journey easier and hassle-free. To make the dispute resolution on P2P effortless, we have introduced the Payment Proof Collection feature. This will streamline the process of collecting proofs from buyers and sellers in case of disputes.
Before this update, the P2P Dispute resolution on WazirX was a process wherein you had to contact the support team for the resolution. It was a cumbersome process for you. To make your P2P transactions straightforward, we are now introducing the Payment Proof Collection feature.
- Sellers can now raise disputes after 30 minutes.
- Buyers can also raise disputes.
- It will become mandatory for both buyers and sellers to submit proof in order to raise a dispute.
- This will help us to reduce the time to resolve disputes.
How to upload proofs for the resolution of your P2P Dispute?
- Raising a dispute as a seller:
i) Click on “Not Received”
ii) Upload the PDF of your Bank Statement showing that you haven’t received the payment. Click on “Yes, Dispute” to confirm the dispute.
iii) If you receive the payment after raising a dispute, click on “Yes, received now” to resolve the dispute. If not, then please wait; dispute resolution might take 48 hours in some cases.
- What should a buyer do when a seller raises a dispute?
i) Upload Proof
ii) Click on Submit Payment Proof
iii) Please wait; dispute resolution might take 48 hours in some cases.
- The transaction will be moved to dispute if the Buyer doesn’t confirm payment within 60 Minutes of paying.
- The transaction will be moved to dispute if the Seller doesn’t confirm payment within 2 hours of the transaction. The same steps will have to be followed for uploading the payment proof.
i) Upload Proof
ii) Click on Submit Transaction Proof
We hope that the introduction of this much-awaited feature enriches your experience and aids you in your crypto journey.
Happy Trading!Disclaimer: Cryptocurrency is not a legal tender and is currently unregulated. Kindly ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading cryptocurrencies as they are often subject to high price volatility. The information provided in this section doesn't represent any investment advice or WazirX's official position. WazirX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change this blog post at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.