Table of Contents
Namaste Tribe! 🙏
Standard Tokenization Protocol is listed on WazirX and you can buy, sell, trade $STPT in the USDT market.
STPT/USDT trading is live on WazirX! Share this
What about STPT Deposits & Withdrawals?
STPT is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we will start STPT trading by enabling its deposits on WazirX via Binance.
What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You can deposit STPT from Binance wallet to WazirX.
- Trading — You can buy, sell, trade STPT in our USDT market. When you buy STPT, it will appear in your “Funds”.
- Withdrawals — You will be able to withdraw STPT in a few days after the listing.
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw STPT from other wallets very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
The STP (Standard Tokenization Protocol) Network aims to build a decentralized network designed to facilitate the discovery and usage of digital assets across global communities. The STP Standard defines how ownership of tokenized assets are generated, issued, sent, and received while complying with the necessary regulations.
The STPT token is an ERC-20 platform token that allows users to participate in events like airdrops, bounties, Micro Token Offerings, and virtual staking. Additionally, STPT can be used as a payment currency for services within the ecosystem.
- Trading price (at the time of writing): $0.1375 USD
- Global Market Cap (at the time of writing): $167,885,676 USD
- Global Trading Volume (at the time of writing): $35,995,634 USD
- Circulating Supply: 1.22B STPT
- Total Supply: ,942,420,283 STPT
Share this with your friends
Happy Trading! 🚀
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens as they are often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.Disclaimer: Cryptocurrency is not a legal tender and is currently unregulated. Kindly ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading cryptocurrencies as they are often subject to high price volatility. The information provided in this section doesn't represent any investment advice or WazirX's official position. WazirX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change this blog post at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.