Skip to main content

Pepe Price Prediction – 2023

By September 8, 2023September 14th, 20232 minute read

Pepe, the meme coin that’s been making waves in the crypto community, has certainly captured the attention of both crypto enthusiasts and traders alike. While it started as an homage to the iconic Pepe the Frog meme and emphasized its entertainment value, it’s worth noting that PEPE experienced a remarkable surge, increasing by a whopping 1000x in just four days. Traders have reported making substantial profits in a very short time.

About Pepe

As an ERC-20 token on the Ethereum blockchain, PEPE aims to establish itself as the “king of memes” and become a coin for the people. Its launch without a presale, coupled with a no-tax policy, a burning mechanism, and rewards for long-term stakers, reflects its commitment to being a community-driven coin.

In terms of tokenomics, 93.1% of PEPE was allocated to the liquidity pool, with LP tokens burned and the contract renounced. The remaining 6.9% is held in a multi-sig wallet for centralized exchange listings, bridges, and liquidity pools.

Expert Price Predictions for Pepe in 2023

Now, let’s take a look at some price predictions for PEPE in 2023 from various sources:

Techopedia: Their short-term Pepe price prediction suggests a potential price of $0.0000043 by the end of 2023, with a minimum price of $0.00000055 and an average price of $0.00000242. They also mention the possibility of PEPE reclaiming its all-time high of $0.0000043.

Changelly: According to their technical analysis, the minimum price for PEPE in 2023 could be $0.00000137, with a maximum level of $0.00000149. They anticipate an average trading price around $0.00000141.

CoinCodex: They forecast Pepe Coin to trade within a range of $ 0.0₆5839 and $ 0.0₆8418 in 2023. If it reaches the upper price target, this would represent a 24.56% increase. Their current forecast, based on technical quantitative indicators, is bearish.


Coinpedia: Coinpedia suggests a maximum price of $0.000000450 by the end of 2023. Their analysis indicates a price range between $0.00000055 to $0.00000237396, with an average price of around $0.00000146198.

Coin Edition:  Their bullish PEPE price prediction ranges from $0.00000439 to $0.00000671. They also suggest the possibility of PEPE reaching $0.000008 in 2023. On the bearish side, their prediction is $0.0000005.

While various price predictions suggest a wide range of possibilities for Pepe in 2023, it’s essential to approach cryptocurrency investments with caution, considering the inherent volatility of the market. As always, conduct thorough research and consult multiple sources before making any investment decisions. The journey of Pepe in the crypto world promises to be an exciting one, with potential for both bullish and bearish outcomes.

Disclaimer: Cryptocurrency is not a legal tender and is currently unregulated. Kindly ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading cryptocurrencies as they are often subject to high price volatility. The information provided in this section doesn't represent any investment advice or WazirX's official position. WazirX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change this blog post at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.
Participate in the Indian Crypto Movement. Share:

Leave a Reply

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.