We are elated to be a part of your crypto journey. Please be assured that we at WazirX are here for you if you need any assistance. In case you have any concerns, after reading our guides, you can always reach out to us here.
- How to open an account on WazirX?
- How to complete the KYC procedure on WazirX?
- How to add a bank account and deposit INR on WazirX?
- How to deposit INR into your WazirX wallet through Mobikwik?
- How to buy Crypto with the WazirX QuickBuy feature?
- How to buy and sell Crypto on WazirX?
- How to deposit and withdraw Crypto on WazirX?
- How is the trading fee calculated on WazirX?
- How to place a stop-Limit order?
- How to download the trading report on WazirX?
- How to use WazirX P2P?
- How to use the WazirX Convert Crypto Dust feature?
- What are the benefits of the WazirX referral feature, and how to use it?
- Which are the official WazirX channels, and how to reach WazirX Support?
The QuickBuy option allows you to buy crypto of your choice instantly; with just a tap. One can start buying crypto with as little as Rs. 50 on WazirX! Furthermore, the QuickBuy option allows users to buy crypto not only in the fastest manner but also in the cheapest manner without any hidden charges.
Since QuickBuy directly buys crypto from the WazirX order book every time an investor uses QuickBuy to buy crypto. Plus, WazirX has not only the highest trading volume but also the highest liquidity in the INR market in India. This mechanism ensures that QuickBuy will always offer the cheapest price for crypto buy orders in India.
How to buy crypto via QuickBuy?
Log into WazirX App or Website
- Go to the QuickBuy tab
- Select the crypto you want to buy
- Enter Amount
- Preview and place order
- Tap on the crypto you want to buy
- Enter Amount
- Preview and place the order
Use QuickBuy to buy your choice of crypto in just seconds.
Happy Trading!!Disclaimer: Cryptocurrency is not a legal tender and is currently unregulated. Kindly ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading cryptocurrencies as they are often subject to high price volatility. The information provided in this section doesn't represent any investment advice or WazirX's official position. WazirX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change this blog post at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.