We are elated to be a part of your crypto journey. Please be assured that we at WazirX are here for you if you need any assistance. Also, in case you have any concerns after reading our guides, you can always reach out to us here.
- How to open an account on WazirX?
- How to complete the KYC procedure on WazirX?
- How to add a bank account and deposit INR on WazirX?
- How to deposit INR into your WazirX wallet through Mobikwik?
- How to buy Crypto with the WazirX QuickBuy feature?
- How to buy and sell Crypto on WazirX?
- How to deposit and withdraw Crypto on WazirX?
- How is the trading fee calculated on WazirX?
- How to place a stop-Limit order?
- How to download the trading report on WazirX?
- How to use WazirX P2P?
- How to use the WazirX Convert Crypto Dust feature?
- What are the benefits of the WazirX referral feature and how to use it?
- Which are the official WazirX channels, and how to reach WazirX Support?
WazirX Referral Program
This program gives you the opportunity to be your own boss! Here, you can share your referral code with your friends and family to join WazirX, and once they do so and trade, you can earn rewards on the trading fee paid by them.
What are the benefits of the referral program?
- You can earn unlimited rewards!
The more your friend trades, the more you earn.
- Earn 50% of the trading fee as a reward
Every time your friend trades, you get 50% of their trading fees as a reward in WRX.
- Payout every 24 hours
All rewards earned for a day are credited to your account in the next 24 hours. Usually early in the morning.
- Unlimited Referrals
You can share your referral link with as many friends as you can and want to.
How to get your referral code?
- From Account Settings, click on Invite & Earn
- Copy Referral Link and Share with your friends
- On the Home Page: Click on “Invite & Earn”
- Copy the referral link and share it with your friends.
You can also visit our referral page for more details. So what are you waiting for? Use the referral feature and earn on the go!
Happy Trading!Disclaimer: Cryptocurrency is not a legal tender and is currently unregulated. Kindly ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading cryptocurrencies as they are often subject to high price volatility. The information provided in this section doesn't represent any investment advice or WazirX's official position. WazirX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change this blog post at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.