We are elated to be a part of your crypto journey. Please be assured that we at WazirX are here for you if you need any assistance. Also, in case you have any concerns after reading our guides, you can always reach out to us here.
- How to open an account on WazirX?
- How to complete the KYC procedure on WazirX?
- How to add a bank account and deposit INR on WazirX?
- How to deposit INR into your WazirX wallet through Mobikwik?
- How to buy Crypto with the WazirX QuickBuy feature?
- How to buy and sell Crypto on WazirX?
- How to deposit and withdraw Crypto on WazirX?
- How is the trading fee calculated on WazirX?
- How to place a stop-Limit order?
- How to download the trading report on WazirX?
- How to use WazirX P2P?
- How to use the WazirX Convert Crypto Dust feature?
- What are the benefits of the WazirX referral feature and how to use it?
- Which are the official WazirX channels, and how to reach WazirX Support?
Trading Fee Calculation
There are two kinds of trades on WazirX:
- Spot Trade: For fee distribution according to coin, please visit: https://wazirx.com/fees
- P2P: No fee applicable.
The effective trading fees you pay will be determined by the amount of WRX held by you on WazirX. The more WRX you hold, the lower your trading fees will be. Based on your WRX holding at the time of the trade, your trading fee rate will be determined as follows:
|WRX Holdings||Trading Fee Payable|
For example, let’s say that you’re holding 250 WRX on WazirX, and you buy 100 USDT worth of BTC in the USDT market. In this case, you will have to pay a trading fee of 0.15% on this order, i.e., 0.15 USDT.
How to enable/disable the ‘Pay trading fee with WRX’ option?
Step 1: Go to Account Settings
Step 2: Click on Fee Setting
Step 3: Click on the radio button to enable/disable ‘Pay trading fee with WRX’
Frequently Asked Questions
- After enabling the ‘Pay trading fee with WRX’ feature, how will my trading fees be calculated?
Suppose you traded in the BTC/USDT market, and the total fee calculated for this trade was 2 USDT, and the current market price of 1 WRX is 1 USDT. In this scenario, you will be paying 2 WRX as a trading fee.
2. After enabling the “Pay trading fee with WRX” feature, I have insufficient WRX in my account; what happens?
In this case, you will pay fees in INR, USDT, or BTC, depending on the market you’re trading in.
3. I have WRX reserved for the trading fee as per unlock schedule, do I still have to enable this feature?
Yes, WRX, as the fee will only be used if you have enabled this option.
If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to us in the comments below. We will be happy to help.
Happy trading!Disclaimer: Cryptocurrency is not a legal tender and is currently unregulated. Kindly ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading cryptocurrencies as they are often subject to high price volatility. The information provided in this section doesn't represent any investment advice or WazirX's official position. WazirX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change this blog post at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.